UMW CORPORATION SDN. BHD.
Jalan Puncak, Off Jalan P Ramlee,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : +603 2025 2025 (main)
Fax: +603 2025 2026 (general)
FOLLOW & LIKE US
UMW has been organising graduate development programmes since 2011 – starting from Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia (SL1M) programme, Professional Training Education for Growing Entrepreneurs (PROTÉGÉ) programme and currently Perantisan Penjana Kerjaya Programme. Since its inception in year 2011, we have trained a total of 1,890 trainees, who were placed in various UMW subsidiaries.
The programme focuses on elevating participants’ skills, knowledge and working experience, with the ultimate goal for these graduates to acquire new skills and work experience that would significantly improve their marketability among potential employers.
UMW is welcoming the unemployed and underemployed to join our 'Perantisan Penjana Kerjaya Programme' for the year 2021. Under the Ministry of Human Resource (SOCSO), the programme provides a short term but full working experience for graduates.
- Malaysian citizen
- Maximum age of 30 in 2021
- Underemployed or unemployed for at least 6 months since graduation
- Possess degree and diploma in field of:
- Business Admin/HR/Marketing/IT
- Accounting and Finance
- Engineering in Mechanical, Electronic, Automotive & Chemical
- Obtain a CGPA of 2.5 and above
- Willing to be attached to various subsidiaries within UMW Group
Duration: 6 months consist of soft skills and On-the-Job Training (OJT)
- Monthly allowance of RM2,000 (Degree) / RM1,200 (Diploma)
- Medical claim up to RM300
- Group Personal Accident (GPA) Coverage up to RM20,000
- SOCSO Coverage
APPLY NOW AND NURTURE YOUR FUTURE
Click the link below and submit your latest resume.