RAZALEE BIN AMIN
Male, Age 65, Malaysian
Independent & Non-Executive Director
Member of Audit Committee
Member of Risk Management Committee
Member of Integrity & Whistle-Blowing Committee
- Degree in Economics and Accounting, University of Malaya
- Diploma in Accounting, University of Malaya
PRESENT MEMBERSHIP OF ASSOCIATIONS
- Member – Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Malaysian Institute of Accountants
- Member – Financial Planning Association of Malaysia
DATE APPOINTED TO THE BOARD
- 1 September 2019
- Razalee Amin has more than 42 years of experience in various accounting, finance, investment and management positions. Upon his graduation, he began his career with Messrs Hanafiah Raslan & Mohamad, a firm of Chartered Accountants.
- In 1983, he joined Sateras Resources (Malaysia) Berhad as the Group Financial Controller before moving on in 1987 to assume the position of Senior Vice President in the Investment and Acquisitions Division of MBf Finance Berhad.
- Razalee subsequently joined Damansara Realty Berhad as its Senior General Manager before starting his own chartered accountants firm, Messrs Razalee & Co two (2) years later, where he is currently the Managing Partner.
PRESENT DIRECTORSHIP OF OTHER PUBLIC COMPANIES
- Velesto Energy Berhad
- Duopharma Biotech Berhad (Formerly known as CCM Duopharma Biotech Berhad)