TAN SRI DATO’ SRI HAMAD KAMA PIAH
BIN CHE OTHMAN
Male, Age 67, Malaysian
Non-Independent Non-Executive Director
- Honorary Doctorate in Finance and Investment, Management & Science University, Malaysia
- Honorary Doctorate in Economics and Muamalat Administration, Universiti Sains Islam, Malaysia
- Honorary Doctorate in Business Administration, Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Malaysia
- Master of Philosophy, Swansea University, UK
- Diploma in Statistics, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
PRESENT MEMBERSHIP OF ASSOCIATIONS
- Senior Fellow, Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Certified Financial Planner, Financial Planning Association of Malaysia
- Honorary Fellow & Registered Financial Planner, Malaysian Financial Planning Council
DATE APPOINTED TO THE BOARD
- 1 January 2017
- Chairman – E-Lock Corporation Sdn Bhd
- Director – PFM Capital Holdings Sdn Bhd
- Director – Professional Golf Association of Malaysia
- Trustee – Yayasan Karyawan
- Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Hamad Kama Piah bin Che Othman was the President & Group Chief Executive Officer of Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) until his retirement on 30 September 2016. He had been with PNB since 1979 and had served as a Director on the Boards of PNB, Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad, Pelaburan Hartanah Nasional Berhad and Amanah Mutual Berhad.
- Throughout his corporate career, he had also served on various boards of Malaysia’s largest corporations, among others, as Deputy Chairman of Sime Darby Berhad, Chairman of Chemical Company of Malaysia Berhad, Sime UEP Properties Berhad and i-Berhad. He was also a Director of MNRB Holdings Berhad, Titan Chemicals Corporation Berhad, Dailog Group Berhad, POS Malaysia Berhad, MNI Holdings Berhad, I&P Group Sdn Berhad and several private companies.
- He currently serves as the Chairman of E-Lock Corporation Sdn Bhd, a director on the boards of PFM Capital Holdings Sdn Bhd and Professional Golf Association of Malaysia as well as a Trustee of Yayasan Karyawan.
- During his illustrious career spanning more than 40 years, he had been involved in various facets of PNB’s operations, including investment and portfolio management, real estate investment and management, corporate finance and restructuring, as well as unit trust management.
PRESENT DIRECTORSHIP OF OTHER PUBLIC COMPANIES