ROZA SHAHNAZ BINTI OMAR
Female, Age 52, Malaysian
- Master in Business Administration, Strathclyde University, UK
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Combined Studies (Accounting and Law), De Montfort University, UK
MEMBERSHIP OF ASSOCIATIONS
DATE APPOINTED TO MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
- 4 February 2016
- Roza Shahnaz Omar has over 20 years of exposure in the field of strategic planning, business development, corporate advisory and investor relations with strengths in areas such as growth initiatives, mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, corporate restructuring and business transformation.
- She joined UMW in 2010 as General Manager, Group Corporate Development and was promoted to the position of Director, Group Strategy in February 2016. With 3 divisions in her portfolio, namely Group Corporate Development, Transformation Management Office and Investor and Media Relations and Sustainability, elevating business performance, profit optimisation and growth opportunities are areas that is being focused on.
- Prior to joining UMW, Roza Shahnaz held several senior positions in various organisations such as DRB-HICOM Berhad and Malaysian Rating Corporation Berhad.
DIRECTORSHIPS OF OTHER PUBLIC COMPANIES
INTERESTS IN SECURITIES OF THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (as at 31 March 2019)