BADRUL FEISAL BIN ABDUL RAHIM
Male, Age 48, Malaysian
President & Group CEO/ Executive Director
Board Committee Membership Investment Committee
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, University of Missouri, Columbia, USA
- American Associate Degree (AAD) in Accountancy, MARA Science College
MEMBERSHIP OF ASSOCIATIONS
DATE APPOINTED TO THE BOARD
- 1 October 2015 (President & Group CEO)
WORKING EXPERIENCE AND OCCUPATION
- Badrul Feisal bin Abdul Rahim began his career with Arthur Andersen & Co. and since then had been involved in the senior management of established organisations such as Khazanah Nasional Berhad (“Khazanah”), PROTON, LOTUS and the DRB-Hicom Group. He acquired vast corporate and operational experience not only through his Directorships in these companies but also through manning responsibility over Khazanah’s key subsidiaries such as Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Malaysian Technology Development Corporation, BBMB Securities Sdn. Bhd., Northern Utility Resources Sdn Bhd., Commerce Asset-Holdings Berhad (now CIMB Group) and UEM Group.
- Badrul Feisal was the Chief Operating Officer of Edaran Otomobil Nasional Berhad from August 2007 to November 2009 prior to joining the UMW Group as Senior General Manager at the President & Group CEO’s office in December 2010. He was appointed as the Acting Executive Director for the UMW Oil & Gas Division from April 2011 to December 2011. He was also the Executive Director of Group Corporate Development Division before being appointed Group Chief Operating Officer of UMW in January 2013.On 1 October 2015, he was promoted to the position of President & Group CEO of the UMW Group.
- He is currently an Adjunct Professor at the Manufacturing Engineering Centre of Learning, University Malaysia Perlis, a member of UniKL Industrial Advisory Board of Universiti Kuala Lumpur and also a council member of Universiti Malaysia Kelantan.
DIRECTORSHIP OF OTHER PUBLIC COMPANIES