BADRUL FEISAL BIN ABDUL RAHIM
Male, Age 49, Malaysian
President & Group Chief Executive Officer/Executive Director
Member of Investment Committee
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, University of Missouri, Columbia, USA
- American Associate Degree (AAD) in Accountancy, MARA Science College
PRESENT MEMBERSHIP OF ASSOCIATIONS
DATE APPOINTED TO THE BOARD
- 1 October 2015
- Adjunct Professor – Manufacturing Engineering Centre of Learning, Universiti Malaysia Perlis
- Member – UniKL Industrial Advisory Board of Universiti Kuala Lumpur
- Badrul Feisal Abdul Rahim has served as the President & Group CEO of UMW Group since his appointment on 1 October 2015. He joined UMW Group as Senior General Manager at the President & Group CEO’s office in December 2010 and was appointed as the Acting Executive Director for the UMW Oil & Gas Division from April 2011 to December 2011. He was also the Executive Director of Group Corporate Development Division before being appointed Group Chief Operating Officer of UMW in January 2013.
- Badrul Feisal had been involved in the senior management and directorship of established organisations such as Khazanah Nasional Berhad (Khazanah), PROTON, LOTUS and the DRB-HICOM Group of companies. He acquired vast corporate and operational experience not only through his directorships in these companies but also through manning responsibility over Khazanah’s key subsidiaries such as Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Malaysian Technology Development Corporation, BBMB Securities Sdn Bhd, Northern Utility Resources Sdn Bhd, Commerce Asset-Holdings Berhad (now known as CIMB Group) and UEM Group. He was the Chief Operating Officer of Edaran Otomobil Nasional Berhad from August 2007 to November 2009 prior to joining the UMW Group.
- He is currently an Adjunct Professor at the Manufacturing Engineering Centre of Learning, Universiti Malaysia Perlis, and a member of UniKL Industrial Advisory Board of Universiti Kuala Lumpur.
- On 20 December 2018, Badrul Feisal was accorded The BrandLaureate CEO BrandLeadership Excellence Awards 2018, for having made his mark in the industry as an inspiring leader.
PRESENT DIRECTORSHIP OF OTHER PUBLIC COMPANIES