NIK AZLAN BIN NIK ABDUL AZIZ
Group Chief Financial Officer
Male, Age 46, Malaysian
- Bachelor of Science in Economics & Accounting (Hons.), University of Bristol, UK
MEMBERSHIP OF ASSOCIATIONS
- Fellow – Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
- Member – Malaysian Institute of Accountants
DATE APPOINTED TO MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
- 1 June 2019
- Nik Azlan Nik Abdul Aziz was previously the Chief Financial Officer of Malaysia Marine & Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad.
- Past positions held by him included serving as Senior General Manager, Group Finance & Treasury of MISC Berhad and Chief Operating Officer of Terengganu Inc, the Terengganu state investment holding company.
- His other past employments included stints in Affin Investment Bank Berhad, Business Associates Consulting, Ernst & Young (formerly Andersen), PETRONAS, KPMG and Barcant Beardon.
DIRECTORSHIPS OF OTHER PUBLIC COMPANIES
INTERESTS IN SECURITIES OF THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (as at 30 May 2019)