LIM TZE SEONG
Male, Age 53, Malaysian
Non-Independent Non-Executive Director
Member of Investment Committee
- Master of Business Administration, University of Wales, UK
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, UK
PRESENT MEMBERSHIP OF ASSOCIATIONS
DATE APPOINTED TO THE BOARD
- 1 January 2018
- Head (International Equity Department) – Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Lim Tze Seong is the Head, International Equity Department of EPF, responsible for managing international equity investments through internal portfolio managers. Before assuming his present position in EPF, he had previously held the position of Manager, Equity Department and Senior Manager, International Equity Department.
- Prior to joining EPF in 2006, he held senior positions in Malaysia’s leading fund management companies from 1997 to 2006 with responsibilities over diverse investment mandates. Lim also served as an investment analyst in a major investment bank from 1991 to 1997.
PRESENT DIRECTORSHIP OF OTHER PUBLIC COMPANIES