MOHD SHAHAZWAN BIN MOHD HARRIS
Male, Age 47, Malaysian
Independent Non-Executive Director
Member of Investment Committee
- Sloan Fellows Master of Business Administration in Leadership and Innovation Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Master of Science in Advanced Mechanical Engineering, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, UK
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering, University of Warwick, UK
PRESENT MEMBERSHIP OF ASSOCIATIONS
DATE APPOINTED TO THE BOARD
- 15 June 2017
- Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer – UEM Edgenta Berhad (UEM Edgenta)
- Member – Advisory Committee of Stashaway
- Mohd Shahazwan Mohd Harris is the Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer at UEM Edgenta, listed on Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. Prior to joining UEM Edgenta, he was the Senior Advisor to Bain & Co. Previously Mohd Shahazwan was an Executive Director in the Investments Division of Khazanah Nasional Berhad (Khazanah) and had covered various sectors, including Aviation, Energy, Infrastructure, Sustainable Development, Healthcare and Technology. He was the Executive Director overseeing the restructuring of Malaysia Airlines Berhad between 2012 to 2016. Throughout his career at Khazanah, he had worked across Asia and Europe.
- Prior to joining Khazanah, Mohd Shahazwan was with The Boston Consulting Group, where he worked extensively in the regional energy sector. Prior to that, he had also worked with PA Consulting Group in Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta, and with Tenaga Nasional Berhad.
- Mohd Shahazwan had also served as a Director of Malaysia Airlines Berhad, Pantai Holdings Berhad, Opus International Consultants Limited (listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange) and other private companies. He sits on the Advisory Committee of Stashaway, a private FinTech company based in Singapore with operations in Southeast Asia.
PRESENT DIRECTORSHIP OF OTHER PUBLIC COMPANIES